“Ones who know” voluntary speakers: Presentation files are to be made public unless stated otherwise. Commercial logos or brand names are kindly requested to be skipped, particularly in slides. The recommended presentation template is to be used unless an institution requires otherwise. Affiliations of speakers reflects their involvement in non-for-profit activities on structured data. If a particular vendor tool must be used, it’s only to illustrate the presentation.
Priority invitations policy (everybody is welcomed, but seats are limited):
- 1.- Speakers and convened Working Group members
- 2.- Hosting Institutions and Eurofiling community are very glad to invite Regulators, Supervisors, Business Registers, Government and Financial Reporting Entities.
- 3.- Collaborating non-for-profit entities:
- a.- XBRL Europe non-for-profit association, as per its rules and bylaws, is very glad to invite attendee/s (up to the limit established by the General Assembly) per Member of supporting XBRL Jurisdiction or XBRL Europe Direct Member.
- b.- The Programme Committee of the Academic Track is very glad to invite the authors of accepted papers and posters, as well as scholars up to a number of seats.
- 4.- Remaining registrations will be placed in the waiting list by registration order.
Waiting list, cancellations and no-show: A waiting list is open for registrations not included in the priority invitations (see above). The organisers will confirm waiting list registrations as soon as possible, after the priority invitations clearing. If your registration is confirmed, but you will not attend, you are kindly but STRONGLY requested for written cancellation as matter of consideration for our colleagues in waiting list. According to the Eurofiling minutes of 20 December 2012, a non-force-majeure no-show would blacklist you for next events.
On-line registration and e-mail confirmation delivery is mandatory and equivalent to signature. Please only provide details of the person who will attend the session, as this invitation is strictly personal.
Registration is for free but mandatory. When confirmed, you will receive a nominative badge. Only badge-nominal confirmed registrations will be included in the access list for security clearance. On-site registration is NOT available. See priorities, terms and conditions at disclaimer. Only ID cards and passports are accepted by the security to access the premises. Please be aware about potential queues at start of day on security clearance.
Disclaimer: The organisers and the institutions (WSE, ECB, EBA, EIOPA, ESMA, XBRL Europe, Eurofiling, …) will assume no responsibility for any damages incurred by your attendance at this event, as attendance is at no cost, voluntary, and will in no way hold the aforementioned responsible for any claim arising from your attendance thereat.
Intellectual Property: Call: Anyone in attendance is requested to inform organisers if they are personally aware of any claims under any patent applications or issued patents or other intellectual property that would be likely to be infringed by any Work Product which is the subject of this meeting. See full text (including XBRL Patent Call) at Eurofiling legal notice.
Personal Data is protected under the European regulation. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. List of attendees would be distributed in the meeting room ONLY, facilitating networking. Photos of the audience may be published in the event’s website, after prior consultation with attendees, who have the right to ban whatever photo without explanation.