Meet-The-Market Tuesday 6th
- ESMA Workshop European Single Electronic Format. Michael Komarek, Bartosz Ochocki. 12:00-14:45
- EIOPA Workshop DPM and Taxonomy 2.2.0 Aitor Azcoaga. 15:00-17:30
Calls for Volunteers
- Eurofiling Foundation. Call for Founder Trustees. Ignacio Boixo, Derek De Brandt. Wed. 7th 13:45-15:20
- Digital Future. Critical success factors. Thomas Toomse-Smith, Ian Hicks. Wed. 7th 08:00-09:00
- ICAEW Natural Capital Accounting. Structured Data Task Force. Liv Watson, Brad Monterio. Thu. 8th 08:00-09:00
Tutorials Tuesday 6th
- ISO 20022 use in the EMIR, MIFID II and SFTR. Mateusz Hojda. 11:00-14:45
- Widening horizons for DPM. Michal Skopowski, Marek Wlodarczak. Tutorial restricted to Regulators Only 11:00-14:45
- Data Point Modelling. Marek Wlodarczak, Pawel Martyniuk. Tutorial open to all the audience 15:00-18:00
- Introduction to XBRL/iXBRL in the context of the European Single Electronic Format. Michal Zubrycki. 15:00-16:30
Morning Tutorials (60′)
- Open Information Model, xBRL-JSON and xBRL-CSV. Herm Fischer. Wed. 7th 08:00-09:00
- Concept and use of XBRL enumerations 1.1 in the CDP Taxonomy. María Mora. Wed. 7th 08:00-09:00
- XBRL Standards Update. Paul Warren, David Bell. Thu. 8th 08:00-09:00
- XBRL abstract models for databases: the case of Global Ledger models. Herm Fischer. Thu. 8th 08:00-09:00
Short Tutorials (30′)
- Open Source Demos. Ignacio Boixo, Javi Mora, Herm Fischer. Wed. 7th 16:30-17:00
(Closed) Call for Volunteer Teachers for Tutorials Day
Eurofiling has organised the Tutorials Day for more than 10 years with a group of individual experts from different affiliates – the “ones who know” – for which, on behalf of the Eurofiling Community, it is our honour to express our deepest gratitude.
This year, we received some echoes from experts who would also like to participate as teacher in the Tutorials day, being expert in related topics to the ones we usually cover: DPM modelling, XBRL, iXBRL, Standards, Data analysis, etc.
We care a lot about the quality provided during the Tutorials Day !
Do you feel up to the challenge to also step up as teacher during the Tutorials Day?
- your personal data;
- abstract of your topic;
- references in the community to confirm your proficiency in the topic;
- relevance of your topic in relation to DPM, XBRL, standards interoperability, data analysis, etc…
- your (minimum 60 minutes) intervention is learning-oriented and non-remunerated;
- your topic is accepted as relevant in the series of other topics usually covered;
- you teach as individual expert, not as company;
- no commercial publicity for vendor tools; if such a tool would be used, it’s only to illustrate its academic use during the course.
The Organisation Committee will assemble the Tutorials Day as soon as this call is finished.