On June 1, 2 and 3, 2016, the traditional XBRL WEEK will take place in Frankfurt, with:
- 17th XBRL EUROPE DAY (June 1st)
- Networking dinner, 70 € to be paid in cash (!) at restaurant (June 1st)
- 22nd Eurofiling Workshop (June 2nd)
- DPM/XBRL tutorials and dedicated meetings (June 3rd)
- Academic Track (June 2nd & 3rd): XBRL readiness Call for Papers (closed since May 1st)
Registration is closed.
- May 30th full day, EIOPA. Tool for undertaking (T4U) meet the market. Registration Closed, no fee
- May 31st morning, EIOPA. Solvency II XBRL Taxonomy “Meet-the-market”. Limited seats, no fee
- May 31st afternoon, EIOPA. Internal XBRL Taxonomy Task Force meeting. Members only
- June 1st full day: XBRL International Groups. Members and observers
- June 3rd full day: EBA. Internal XBRL Subgroup meeting. Members only
Looking forward to meeting you in Frankfurt!